One of the great joys of my life is engaging an audience and leaving them with an actionable list of ways they can improve their personal lives through business. My mission is to combine the willingness to succeed with proven strategies for doing so, wrapped up in entertaining and enlightening presentations. I have had the opportunity to speak to groups large and small throughout the US and Canada.
- Brand Development and Digital Strategies
- Economic and Community Development
- Entrepreneurship and Starting Your Own Business
- Why, When and How To Raise Angel and Venture Capital
- Best Job Ever – Career Conference – Key Note Speaker
Interested in landing the “Best Job Ever” in the ever changing entertainment business? Or do you already have your foot in the door but want to learn what to do next? Then you should attend The Best Job Ever Entertainment and Music Industry Conference on April 10th, 2010 in the Gordon E. Inman Center at Belmont University. Hosted by Student Leadership Council, this conference will focus on the future of the Entertainment and Music Business as well as current issues affecting the job market and evolving job opportunities. Expert industry professionals from all areas of the Entertainment and Music Business will share their experiences and introduce attendees to the diverse careers in their respected fields. The conference will allow attendees to network with top professionals, who can answer questions about what to expect once you have landed your dream job in the industry.
- 57th Annual Governor’s Conference on Economic & Community Development – Presentation – “Don’t Just Tell, SELL Your Local Story.”
- Society Of Leaders In Development, Nashville – Presentation – Building a Sustainable Career in the Entertainment Industry.
Media and Appearances
- NPR.org Interview – (Taylor Swift Masters Social Media Marketing)
- Billboard.biz (Digital trends and emerging technologies)
- Nashville Business Journal (Leaders Under 40)
- Music Business Radio WRLT (Lightning 100)
Listen to the Interview!
- Billboard CMS
- CRS Conference
- Future of Music Coalition
- Best In Texas Conference
- Americana Music Conference
- Integrated Media Association Conference
- The Folk Alliance International
- Canadian Country Music Association Conference/Calgary
- International Entertainment Buyers Association Conference
- Digital Nashville
- LM Digital Summit
- Bar Camp Nashville
- Brentwood Chamber of Commerce
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Multiple Leadership Music Program Days
- Society Of Leaders In Development Nashville
- University of Oregon
- George Fox University
- Oregon State University
- Baylor University
- Belmont University
- Vanderbilt University
- Southern Illinois University
For additional information about these presentations and more, please visit the contact page and let me know how I may be of help!